Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cereal With Milk !!

Nathan had his cereal this morning with milk IN IT!!!!!! I feel like I'm on top of the world!! Yes, he got a sticker for his chart!!

He wanted a treat for breakfast, I said, no.. you need to have a real breakfast. Why not Fruit Loops? He said sure!!

When I asked him to get it out, while I got his bowl, he changed his mind for ABC's cereal (alphabets). Then he wanted a spoon, I watched him put an X on his spoon to eat it and thought I would try to ask him if he wanted milk. He said, "Sure." with a little giggle. Sure enough! He sat at the table and ate his cereal with milk in it! Said he LOVED IT!!

I am SOOO HAPPY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a similar moment in my own home with my son. I am smiling ear to ear as I read this because I know how big that is :) So cool!

    ReplyDelete