Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just a Daddy :)


After daycare yesterday, I brought Jason a coffee at his work. Passing by the tanks Nathan got all excited about the 'Transformers', lol. We enjoyed our lunch together as it is really cool in J's shop. The mechanics are right next door, so I got some pictures of them together with the tanks, Nathan even captured a great shot of Jason and I :)

On the way home, we passed by a group of soldiers marching. I said to Nathan, 'look at the soldiers! Your daddy is a soldier'. He replies to me, 'No, Mommy, Daddy just Daddy'. I tried to explain that a daddy can also be a soldier. He continued to almost get upset. "No, Just Daddy". I'm kinda giggling inside, thinking this rather amusing :) So I say, well, Your daddy is also a man. 'Nope' he says 'Just Daddy'.

When we play our imaginitive play.. he can be a dog, cat, mouse, cow, horse... any animal you can think of!! But, if I say lets pretend your a baby, he says 'I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy'. It's comical how he can be so creative about some things.. yet so adament about others. When he figures it out that his Daddy can be a soldier, a man, AND a Daddy.. he is going to be very proud of his Daddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment