Tuesday, November 23, 2010

...

No title.. just me. Things are going really well here. We are continueing on breaking patterns, forming new ones.. breaking them.. blah.. He holds so strong to his patterns. But, funny thing is, once he breaks them.. that's it.

Work is stressful. I'm tired of it. The mockery, the back stabbing.. the stress in general. Even some guilt that I feel I should have said something.. but, I just wanted to stay out of it. Maybe that was for the best, but knowing the fall out hurt a co-worker makes me feel guilty. I wish I could just take some time off, or not work all together, though that really isn't an option. I just go in.. do my job, feel invisable most of the time. I know it will pass.. work stress always does. But, it sucks.

The snow has come.. decorations are all strewn about. Harry Potter 7 was AWESOME!! Can't wait for part 2. Here at home time is flying fast. I don't know what I need.. but I need something. Maybe a pedicure :)

Shopping is almost done.. just Jason and the parents. I should have that done by the beginning of next week. oh, and stocking stuffers! I made a new friend, and she's been wonderful. It feels so good to have someone to call and just 'chat'.

No comments:

Post a Comment