Wednesday, March 24, 2010

25 Songs I Can't Live Without

My brother had this on his facebook, and I have been thinking of it since.. So here it goes in no particular order.

1. Do you Love me now - The Breeders
2. Once Bitten Twice Shy - Great White
3. Talk Dirty To Me - Poison
4. Hey You - Pink Floyd
5. This Magic Moment - Lou Reed
6. Shit List - L7
7. Always - Leonard Cohen ( our wedding song)
8. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
9. Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
10. Hope - Shaggy
11. Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne
12. Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty
13. Meatloaf - I can't say what song for sure.. I just really like this band.
14. Dyer Maker - Led Zepplin
15. Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin ( I still sing at the top of my lungs when I play it)
16. Terrible Lie - NIN ( Mmmm... Trent Rezner.... )
17. Beautiful People - Marlyn Manson
18. Thunder Kiss 65 - White Zombie ( Man, that song is pumped )
19. Lady of Shallot - and pretty much anything from Loreena Mckennitt
20. Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos
21. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
22. Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
23. Epic - Faith No More
24. One More Cup of Coffee - White Stripes
25. Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock ( I swear these lyrics were written just for me, and it still sends goose bumps up and down )

Hehe.. that was fun.. Funny thing.. some of these songs I don't even listen to anymore, but when thinking of the list, these ones just kept popping up.. like, OMG, I I love that song!! Or a memory of dancing around, jumping on my bed.. driving my mom crazy in the mornings getting ready for school. Drives with friends, or just being alone and SINGING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment