Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Morning

Last night I had a long talk with a girlfriend. Damn, that felt good. I miss my friends so much. Unfortunately, they are so far away. We laughed, talked deep and sent hugs and support over chocolate and diet coke. It truely is amazing how just a few words can lighten the load and take away a real rough couple of days. I don't know where my mind went, but it was dark. I'm getting used to this new schedule without an inch to spare. Nathan is holding his own, sometimes his agitation and frusteration comes out, but he is such a trooper I can learn from my 4 year old. Who's answer to everything right now is "You need gas".

The road is bumpy, Mommy.. You need gas.
It's too far away? .. You need gas.

I'm out today to put in my Saturday at work while Jason takes nathan to the movies, they are going to go see Disney's How to Train a Dragon. I can't wait to hear about it, his reaction to the big screen. We went last year to the movies and he was eye popping excited, I think it is going to be more so now that he is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment